Leader Circuit Sunglasses have easy to interchange lenses for mulitple uses. Good alternative to optical insert type sports sunglasses. Offeres multiple wearing options. Wear as regular sunglasses or pop in prescription lenses. Ideal for fishing, water sports, snow/ski, cycling, motorcyling, and other outdoor activities. Includes 6 base frame/lens holder with plano (non-prescription) impact resistant polycarbonate sun lenses. Over-molded temples for added comfort. Deluxe zipper carrying case, microfiber cleaning cloth and sport strap. Also available to purchase as an add on, 8 base Polarized Polycarbonate Plano lenses for maximum coverage. The 6 base gasket (not inserted behind but a holder than converts frame to take 6 base lenses) allows for full coverage like an 8 base wrap, without the distortion associated with high wrap frames in prescription. Soft adjustable flex temples to provide a custom fit.
Standard Frame size: 54/22mm B: 32 ED: 56.8 (see FAQ for eyesize information). Fits most regular size adults.
For additional brand information and warranty details, see Hilco Leader brand page.
Most popular prescription lenses listed. Prescription lens prices quoted are for a pair of lenses with prescriptions up to 6.00 diopters cylinder, up to 2.00 diopter cylinder. Higher prescriptions will incur additional power charges. Recommended range +/- 10.00 with 3.00 cylinder. For other lens options such as specialty photochromic lenses, and more, see prescription information page. Estimated time frame for prescription: 7 to 10 working days. (coatings may add 3-5 days to processing time)
Wrap around vision better than expected Review by Rick A.
• How would you rate the product on a scale of 1-5 with one being the not very good and 5 being excellent? 5
• What features do you like about the product? Fit, wrap around vision is better than I expected
• What features are not so good? Cleaning lenses near the frame is not real easy
• Are you having any fogging issues? No
• Would you recommend this product to others? I have
• What are you mainly using the product for? Have you found other uses for the product as well? I use them for bike riding
• What do you think of A Sight for Sport Eyes as a whole as a company? Were you treated well? Did things arrive in the time you expected? I was treated well.
(Posted on 10/19/2016)