Leader Reflective sunglasses are easy to interchange lenses for mulitple uses. Good alternative to optical insert type sports sunglasses. Offers multiple wearing options. Wear as regular sunglasses or pop in prescription lenses. Ideal for fishing, water sports, snow/ski, cycling, motorcyling, and other outdoor activities. Reflective windos on temples provide added safety during nighttime activities. Includes reflective eyeglass cord. Ideal companion for Transitions Photochromic lenses. Includes 6 base adapter with plano (non-prescription) impact resistant polycarbonate sun lenses. Over-molded temples for added comfort. Deluxe zipper carrying case, microfiber cleaning cloth and sport strap. Also available to purchase as an add on, 8 base Polarized Polycarbonate Plano lenses for maximum coverage. The 6 base gasket(not inserted behind but a holder than converts frame to take 6 base lenses) allows for full coverage like an 8 base wrap, without the distortion associated with high wrap frames in prescription. Frame size: 51/18mm B: 29 (see FAQ for eyesize information). Fits most regular size adults.
For additional information on brand and warranty information, see Hilco Leader brand page.
Most popular prescription lenses listed. Prescription lens prices quoted are for a pair of lenses with prescriptions up to 6.00 diopters cylinder, up to 2.00 diopter cylinder. Higher prescriptions will incur additional power charges. For other lens options such as specialty photochromic lenses, and more, see prescription information page. No prescription limitations. Estimated time frame for prescription: 7 to 10 working days. (coatings may add 3-5 days to processing time)
• What features do you like about the product? Comfort
• What features are not so good? Nose piece should be removable and replaceable
• Are you having any fogging issues? No fog issues
• Would you recommend this product to others? Would recommend
• What are you mainly using the product for? Have you found other uses for the product as well? Biking
• What do you think of A Sight for Sport Eyes as a whole as a company? Were you treated well? Did things arrive in the time you expected? Really good experience with the Company. Will def use again.
(Posted on 10/18/2016)