Leader Pro Sport Glasses offer sleek sport styling in a one-piece "wrap" design for uncompromised peripheral vision. Meets ASTM F803 impact standards for basketball, racquetball sports and all other ball/stick sports. Shock absorbing nose bridge and brow guard diffues impact. Co-molded cable temples for secure fit. Unisex design. Available in clear or flash mirror anti-fog lenses. Comes with dual-purpose carrying /cleaning pouch and adjustable sports strap. (Zipper case available for purchase separately) Enhanced peripheral vision. 100% UV protection. Shatter resistant lenses. No prescription available. Adult size only.
For additional brand information and warranty information, see the Hilco Leader brand information page.
• How would you rate the product on a scale of 1-5 with one being the not very good and 5 being excellent?
• What features do you like about the product?
style and fit
• What features are not so good?
lens pops out easy when trying to clean it
• Are you having any fogging issues?
• Would you recommend this product to others?
• What are you mainly using the product for?
Have you found other uses for the product as well?
• What do you think of A Sight for Sport Eyes as a whole as a company?
Were you treated well?
Did things arrive in the time you expected?
(Posted on 10/18/2016)
No, these only come in one adult size. The most similar in a youth size would be the Court Sight Jr. http://www.sporteyes.com/hilco-court-sight-junior-sports-glasses.html
by Zan Gilbert
on July 8, 2016 07:00:00