Available in whole diopters +1.00 to +8.00 and in half diopters -1.50 to -5.00 and in non-prescription (fully assembled). For prescription, order eye cups (sold in pairs), Strap (includes strap and nosebridges) and prescription lens powers of choice, one power for each eye. These goggles are returnable in original condition and packaging. For prescriptions with astigmatic power (second number or cyclindrical number) of over -1.00, you may need to go into a custom made goggle for good vision. To determine what power of lenses you need, read "How to read a Prescription" on our FAQpage. Or, you can order what you think you need, and you can enter your prescription in the spaces provided. We will verify if you ordered the right lenses or if we think there needs to be an adjustment, we will manually change the order to the best power for your prescription.
Modular goggles assembled in just seconds, or pre-assembled non-prescription goggle.You can pick different prescription powers for each eye, and if your prescription changes, you can change one or both lenses without having to purchase another goggle. Lenses offer 100% protection, so they can be used indoors or outdoors. They also have a high performance anti-fog treatment on the lenses to prevent fogging. The light smoke color are light enough to be used indoors, while offering some protection from the sun's glare outdoors. Comes with an adjustable nosebridge made of flexible, soft plastic. The goggle uses a silicone seal for no leak comfort. The head strap is also made of silicone that includes an adjustable buckle for added comfort. Goggle ships unassembled. Goggles can be assembled for a fee. Latex-free silicone adjustable headstrap and polyseal eye gaskets. 90 day warranty. Fits kids 5-12 years old.
For additional details about Hilco Leader brand or warranty information, see Hilco Leader Brand page.
• How would you rate the product on a scale of 1-5 with one being the not very good and 5 being excellent? 4
• What features do you like about the product? Prescription close to actual
• What features are not so good? My daughter is five and cannot yet distinguish left and right yet. Perhaps a more prominent feature on the goggles to show top or bottom may help. Also the strap is difficult for kids to adjust by themselves. The box is not very durable and snaps easily.
• Are you having any fogging issues? The kids have not complained so far
• Would you recommend this product to others? Yes
• Wha t are you mainly using the product for? Have you found other uses for the product as well? Swimming. Not seen others.
• What do you think of A Sight for Sport Eyes as a whole as a company? Were you treated well? Did things arrive in the time you expected? Helpful and prompt support. I paid extra for international priority posting but it took more or less the same time, if not longer than, my last order by ordinary air mail.
(Posted on 10/19/2016)
No sorry, we have no kids size with clear lenses. You can get the Hilco Velocity with the small bridge with blue lenses but the only ones with clear are a large adult size only.
by Dina Lentz
on August 22, 2016 07:00:00
No you want to round down. The minus numbers actually detract from the total power since they are opposite signs. So “effective power” on right is +2.00 and +1.75. So I would go +2.00 for both eyes on this prescription. by Myrtolyn English
on July 29, 2016 07:00:00
The Vantage Kids which is the product you were on is for kids 4-9. If you are talking about the Vantage Adult version, it is 50/50. We have had it fit kids that young but they had bigger heads. by Burton
on July 25, 2016 07:00:00