Custom Prescription lenses available to your exact prescription including astigmatism so vision will be just like glasses (not premade lenses).
For additional brand information and warranty details, see Hilco Leader brand page.
Please note: Frames do not come with any lenses if ordering just to try or have fit made locally.
Prices quoted above are for Hilco Authentic polycarbonate prescription lenses in prescriptions +6.00 to -6.00 with up to 4.00 cylinder. Higher powers available for a additional charges (+16.00D to -16.00D ) Hilco prescription lenses take about 2-3 weeks to make. Note: we recommend you order the goggle first without prescription to try for fit/leaking as once we make the prescription, they are not refundable. Also when ordering prescription, please notate what size nose bridge you think you need. You can change it but it helps to make prescription more accurate. (see bridge size information above) Note: Lens price is discounted when ordering with goggle. If ordering lenses only (i.e. when your RX changes), lens prices will change. Other lens options not listed (i.e. polarized, transitions, etc.) can be added from the prescription information page
• How would you rate the product on a scale of 1-5 with one being the not very good and 5 being excellent?
I'd give it a 3.
• What features do you like about the product?
It works well when it works.
• What features are not so good?
Sometimes it leaks water in. When that happens, I had to keep adjusting the goggles to try to prevent it from leaking. I've found that if I have th e strap high on the back of my head, it is less likely to leak.
I had a pair of Liberty Sports Shark and it never leaked until the silicone eye cups collapsed and the silicone leaked into the lenses. I actually like the Shark better because it never leaked until it died.
• Are you having any fogging issues?
• Would you recommend this product to others?
Not really, but it is not bad other than it sometimes leaks.
• What are you mainly u sing the product for? Have you found other uses for the product as well?
• What do you think of A Sight for Sport Eyes as a whole as a company? Were you treated well? Did things arrive in the time you expected?
Yes, it is a good company.
(Posted on 10/19/2016)
Very Happy Review by Laurie C.
• How would you rate the product on a scale of 1-5 with one being the not very good and 5 being excellent? We have been very happy with our purchase. I would rate them a 5!
• What features do you like about the product? They fit my daughter well and do not get fogged up.
• What features are not so good? Nothing
• Are you having any fogging issues? No
• Would you recommend this product to others? Ye and I have recommended them.
• What are you mainly using the product for? Have you found other uses for the product as well? Swimming
• What do you think of A Sight for Sport Eyes as a whole as a company? Were you treated well? Did things arrive in the time you expected? I will use your company again. I was confused on which goggles I should order because my daughter because she as a double astigmatism. I used to 24 hour chat and the women I spoke with was very helpful. She not only told me the model to order, but also sent me the direct link to the product I needed to order. The goggles arrived before the expected delivery date. I need to order my daughter sports goggles for soccer and will definitely be using your company again.
(Posted on 10/19/2016)
ASFSE Feedback from Customers over 5+ years Review by Sporteyes
We get very good feedback on this goggle especially compared to other brands of custom made. Biggest complaints are small lens/viewing area. Otherwise, mostly positive feedback. Very few people have problem with leaking. Mostly Asian faces have leaking issues. (Posted on 10/18/2016)
On this one, it does come without the lenses so you will only be able to inspect the seal visually not actually in water and then comfort, fit, etc. Since the goggle itself is over $75 you get free shipping to you. For the return, as long as you are getting lenses made (new charges), we provide a label to return. If you are returning for a refund because they don’t work out, then you would have to pay for return shipping which with the post office should only be a few dollars. by Joy Martin
on May 23, 2016 07:00:00
depends on the whole prescription. We’d have to get a custom quote but most likely it will be about $60 more in total power charges provided the sphere is not too high. by Mary Dunn
on May 20, 2016 07:00:00