Basketball, Handball, Paddleball, Racquetball, Soccer, Squash, Tennis and other ball/stick sports not requiring independent certification.
The first protective sports eyewear to receive the AOA seal of Acceptance!
Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.
Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power.
Sizing allows for youth fitting.
Temples and bridge have soft inside padding for comfort and fit.
Comes with semi-rigid case & adjustable strap.
Available with Clear lenses with Silver mirror non-prescription lenses for protection.
Polycarbonate UV 400 Lenses
Sunglasses tint can be added to lenses (see "Accessories" section to add tint to lenses for non-prescription lenses or "Prescription Add Ons" for prescription lenses.
1 Year warranty
Sizing: Kids & Teens See "More Help" tab for eyesize information.
X-Small (fits kids 4-7): 48/17
SM (fits kids 8-12): 51/17
Although Liberty Sport sports eyewear is designed to offer the best possible protection during certain sporting activities, there is always the possibility that the wearer may sustain an eye, face, or other injury due to impact or because of the nature of the athletic activity. If the frame incurs an severe impact it must be replaced. If the frame is neglected or misused, or is worn improperly, the degree of eye protection provided may be reduced and may result in permanent eye, face, head, or other injuries.
Neither the designer, manufacturer, nor Liberty Sport Inc. claims their sports eyewear is unbreakable or eliminates the possibility of injury.
Rec-Specs Prescription Information
Prescription lenses available. Prices quoted are for lenses made with A Sight for Sport Eyes lab. Only most popular lens options offered on this page. For additional lens options including sunglass tints, seeprescription informationpage. Single vision polycarbonate prescriptionlenses quoted for prescriptions +6.00 to -6.00 with up to 2.00 cylinder (higher powers available for an additional charge). Not recommended for powers above 8.00. Progressives and bifocalsavailable by special order only. Processing time: 7 to 10 working days. Coatings will add extra time. Note: Only polycarbonate or Trivex lenses can be used for this frame to meet the ASTM safety standard. (Note: Lens can be made directly with Liberty Sport but one time remake policy would not apply--call if you would like this)
• How would you rate the product on a scale of 1-5 with one being the not very good and 5 being excellent? 5 EXCELLENT
• What features do you like about the product? Durability, practicality, style, versatility, functionality. These glasses are for our 9 year old son (he’s been wearing them for the last 5 years and loves them). He wears them for playing rugby, skateboarding and surfing. We have lost 2 pairs in the waves, but this was our carelessness.
• What features are not so good? NONE
• Are you having any fogging issues? NO
• Would you recommend this product to others? YES. We have recommended to many people, as well as your website. Literally every person we meet comments on how cool and practical our son’s glasses are.
• What are you mainly using the product for? Have you found other uses for the product as well? Everyday use, and also for high impact sport - rugby, and surfing and skateboarding, riding a motocross bike, and a pushbike.
• What do you think of A Sight for Sport Eyes as a whole as a company? Were you treated well? Did things arrive in the time you expected? We greatly appreciate the service we have received over the years from A Sight for Sport Eyes. All our orders have been handled promptly and efficiently - absolutely no complaints whatsoever. Very satisfied customers!
(Posted on 10/19/2016)
You can mail them back to us and have new lenses made for them if the prescription changes. They are not designed to be "interchangeable" where you change the lenses out on a day to day basis. by robert storms
on September 7, 2016 07:00:00