Liberty Sport Morpheus 1 Sports Goggle Information
Sizing: Kids & Teens See "More Help" tab for eyesize information.
48 (kids 4-9)
51 (kids 7-12)
Available with Non-Prescription lenses for protection only in Clear with Silver Mirror. Also available with Amber Brown or Gray with Silver Mirror lenses by special order. No lens option is for prescription lens insertion only (prescription lenses are an add on). Glasses cannot be worn without lenses.
Available with prescription. Prices quoted for prescription are for prescriptions +/- 4.00 sphere diopters with up to +/- 2.00 cylinder. For additional lens options including anti-reflective coatings and tints, see prescription information page.
Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
Patented (#7,137,700) eye rim assembly and 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
New dramatic two tone over molded color treatments.
Sculpted temple design with color coordinated inside padding.
Temples and bridge have soft, color coordinated padding for comfort and fit.
Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and adjustable strap.
Polycarbonate UV 400 Lenses
1 year warranty
Sports: Basketball, Handball, Paddleball, Racquetball, Soccer, Squash, Tennis and other ball/stick sports not requiring independent certification.
Although Liberty Sport sports eyewear is designed to offer the best possible protection during certain sporting activities, there is always the possibility that the wearer may sustain an eye, face, or other injury due to impact or because of the nature of the athletic activity. If the frame incurs an severe impact it must be replaced. If the frame is neglected or misused, or is worn improperly, the degree of eye protection provided may be reduced and may result in permanent eye, face, head, or other injuries.
Neither the designer, manufacturer, nor Liberty Sport Inc. claims their sports eyewear is unbreakable or eliminates the possibility of injury.
Liberty Sport Prescription Information
Prescription lenses available. Prices quoted are for lenses made with A Sight for Sport Eyes lab. Only most popular lens options offered on this page. For additional lens options including sunglass tints, see prescription information page. Single vision polycarbonate prescription lenses quoted for prescriptions +6.00 to -6.00 with up to 2.00 cylinder (higher powers available for an additional charge). Not recommended for powers above 8.00. Progressives and bifocals available by special order only. Processing time: 7 to 10 working days. Coatings will add extra time. Note: Only polycarbonate or Trivex lenses can be used for this frame to meet the ASTM safety standard. (Note: Lens can be made directly with Liberty Sport but one time remake policy would not apply--call if you would like this)
• How would you rate the product on a scale of 1-5 with one being the not very good and 5 being excellent? 5
• What features do you like about the product? sturdy, but not rigid or brittle
• What features are not so good? can't think of any
• Are you having any fogging issues? yes
• Would you recommend this product to others? yes
• What are you mainly using the product for? Have you found other uses for the product as well? eight-year-old son's sports
• What do you think of A Sight for Sport Eyes as a whole as a company? Were you treated well? Did things arrive in the time you expected? when it became time to replace his Recspecs, I came back to buy the same pair from the same vendor, so: great company; yes, treated well; and timely too.
(Posted on 10/18/2016)