GO AHEAD AND GET "EM DIRTY, THEY"LL ONLY BEG FOR MORE. GEO-FORCE FOAM AND A FREE BONUS LENS AND NOSE GUARD MAKE THE KLUTCH A BEAST TO BE RECKONED WITH ON THE TRACK OR THE TRAILS.
Geo-Force™ Face Foam
Anti-Fog, Scratch Resistant Lexan® Lens w/ Posts
Free bonus lens
Free nose guard
US Patent #'s: 5801805; 5898468; 6050684
Patent Pending: Geo-Force Face Foam
Replacement lenses available for all light conditions
For a description of frame and lens technology, see Spy Information page.
All Tear offs include a third clip.
Tear Offs: Available in 20 and 50 packs Laminated Tear Offs: Two 7-stack laminated tear offs
Nose Guard for added protection.
Sweat Absorption System: Takes perspiration out of the equation.
Clear View System: Combines the convenience of tear offs with the benefit of a full bodied roll off system to offer continued clear vision.
Spy Prescription Information
Prescription adapter available. Prescription adapter carries prescription lenses and snaps inside goggles. Prescription prices shown are for lenses up to 4.00 diopters with up to 2.00 cylinder. Higher prescription subject to a power charge. For additional prescription lens information and options, visit prescription information page. Prices shown are for single vision (SV) prescription lenses only. Progressive lenses are available in store only or see our prescription information page for other options for obtaining progressive lenses. PD is recommended for accuracy. Enter prescription details in box below or fax/email (not required) the Rx to us if you are unsure how to enter it online. Estimated time: 5 to 7 working days. Fog coating adds one week.
Prescription Adapter is Universal Review by Ron A.
• How would you rate the product on a scale of 1-5 with one being the not very good and 5 being excellent? I would rate this product a 5.
• What features do you like about the product? This prescription insert fits into all of the googles I use.
• What features are not so good? I wish the insert had a carrying case.
• Are you having any fogging issues? No
• Would you recommend this product to others? Yes
• What are you mainly using the product for? Have you found other uses for the product as well? I only use this prescription insert for motocross racing.
• What do you think of A Sight for Sport Eyes as a whole as a company? Were you treated well? Did things arrive in the time you expected? Fantastic company that answered all my quest ions in a timely manner, and my order shipped as detailed in my order.
(Posted on 10/18/2016)