Free Hard Case with all full frame/lens package orders including prescription! Use coupon code SWCASE. (must add case to cart to use coupon)
The Lynx blends bold,confident styling with great fit. Its full wrap,wide temple and large lens shape offers maximum protection against the elements making it ideal for sports where the wind and the sun are at their fiercest. Combined with the patented SWITCH® magnetic interchange lens technology,the Lynx features an unparalleled ability to adapt to changing light conditions in hi-def.
Fits Medium to Large heads. Eyesize: 62/14 TL: 135 (See "More Help" tab for eyesize information) 8 base curve.
All kits include 2 lenses, one polarized lens, and one pair of low light Rose Amber lenses. Also included is a microfiber cleaning pouch and one magnetic lens pod to hold the extra set of lenses.
Additional lens colors available as replacement lenses.
For full lens color descriptions and technology, see Switch Lens Technology.
Authentic Switch Vision prescription lenses available. Direct in (full lens) lenses with the same magnetic technology. Prices for single vision only. (Progressive lenses available in store only or read our FAQ page about ordering multifocals online). Add prescription lenses to the "frame only" option or order lenses only if you already have the frame. Enter prescription details in boxes below or fax/email (not required) the Rx to us if you are unsure how to enter it online. Prescription limitations based on total power (sphere plus cylinder) but not recommended for cylinder power over 2.00. Prescription availability may also depends on PD.
PD 58 to 60: +1.25 to -3.00
PD 62 to 68: +2.00 to -3.50
Prescription lenses are available in Polycarbonate only. Allow 2-3 weeks for prescription orders.
Note: Since these are manufacturer direct lenses, there are no one time remakes allowed so we encourage you to try for fit first. Any remakes will be charged at 50% price.
2 lens package available for a special price. Call, email or use online chat for details.
Switch Lens Technology
There are a lot of things you can't control in life. Light isn't one of them. Here are Four things Switch lenses do.
1. Switch Eliminates dangerous UV light
2. Switch polarized lenses eliminate blinding glare.
3. Switch Lenses rebalance colors to improve vision.
4. Switch lenses manage the total amount of light entering the eyes. Switch lenses are designed to manage the total amount of light entering the eye to provide better vision and greater comfort. Bright, sunny days wiht intense light and bright surroundings like the beach, snow, or concrete require lenss that block 88% to 90% of incoming light. The remaining 10% to 10% of transmitted light provides sharp, comfortable vision. Moderately bright days, or bright sunny days with surroundings that tend to absorb light, such as trees, fields and dark buildings, require lenses that block about 80 to 85% of incoming light. This eliminates the need to lift sunglasses to peer into a shadow while enabling comfortable vision in direct sun. Most sunglasses are too dark to provide acceptable vision in haze, hade, low and changeable light conditions. Lenses that block about 70% to 75% of the incoming light tend to strike the perfect balance between providing good sun protection while still being able to see into shadows and haze.
Switch Glare Management Lens Systems include:
(1) one of the two Switch Polarized Lenses described below, (2) the Switch Sun Lens that complements the light transmission and color contrast of the Switch Polarized Lens, and (3) the low light Rose Amber lens.
Polarized Contrast Amber lenses are for intense glare and bright to moderate sun. This lens eliminates glare while enhancing color contrast to make colors more vivid and to see objects more clearly. It is an excellent lens for mountain, snow, beach and water sports,as well as general purpose use in a range of light conditions. By allowing in 85% of available light, this lens will enable you to see into shadows without lifting the sunglass. The back of the lens is protected by an anti-reflective coating to prevent vision obscuring back reflections. This lens is protected by TriGuard™, a patented thin-film coating that resists scratching, causes water to bead up and run off, and is easy to clean. Blocks 100% UV. Available in Reflection Bronze mirror.
True Color Grey lenses are for intense to bright light. This lens provides clear, crisp vision and natural-looking colors. It is an excellent lens for mountain, desert, and snow sports, as well as general purpose use in bright conditions. By blocking 90% of visible light, it is the perfect lens for intense sun. This lens is protected by TriGuard™, a patented thin-film coating that resists scratching, causes water to bead up and run off, and is easy to clean. Blocks 100% UV. Available in Reflection Silver and Reflection Blue mirrors.
Contrast Amber lenses lenses are for bright to moderate light. This lens enhances color contrast to make colors more vivid and to see objects more clearly. Reds, yellows, oranges and greens will “pop” from the background. Light blue sky will appear darker, and distant clouds and ridge lines will be more visible. This is an excellent lens for mountain, snow, running, hiking and cycling, as well as general purpose use in a range of light conditions. By allowing in 85% of available light, this lens will enable you to see into shadows without lifting the sunglass. This lens is protected by TriGuard™, a patented thin-film coating that resists scratching, causes water to bead up and run off, and is easy to clean. Blocks 100% UV. Available in Reflection Bronze mirror.
Switch Golf/Tennis lens: Green: Increases the contrast and visibility of white and yellow objects (like fast-moving balls) against blue and green backgrounds on sunny days. Blocks 79% of visible light; 100% UV
Prescription Lens Questions
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.