Bolle Laika Snow Goggle Information
New spherical smaller ski and snowboard goggle by Bolle. The Laika is the perfect goggle mixing the greatest Bolle lens technologies, a modern design and some trendy patterns.
- Equalizer Vents: Thanks to a technical and breathable insert between the two lenses, Equalizer technology offers an ultra-high performance anti-fog feature. It uses a ventilation system to regulate atmospheric pressure between the lenses, thereby eliminating humidity and any trace of condensation.
- Double Lens: Creation of a dual pane thermal barrier between the cold dry outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity prevents distracting condensation from forming.
- Carbo Glas Anti-Scratch: A high tech protective armor applied to the outer lens creates a shield to significantly reduce scratching, keeping your lenses and outlook as clear as a bluebird sky.
- Anti-Fog Treatment P80+: Embeded premium anti-fog layer in the inner lens disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build up that can impede your crystal clear view of the terrain ahead.
- UV protection: All Bolle lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays up to 400nm
- Wide field of View: The wide field of vision ensures maximum peripheral vision, a necessity in the slalom gates or for admiring the landscape from the summit.
- NTX Photochromic Lens: Lenses that change color to adapt to all lighting conditions. See Lens color page for more information
- Flow-Tech Venting: Engineered venting systems in each frame promote directional airflow across the inside of the surface of the lens, reducing the potential for moisture build up and maintaining your pristine vision.
- Optical Clip Compatible
For lens color information, see Bolle Lens Color page.
Bolle Prescription Information
This frame utilizes a prescription adapter. This is a piece that carries the prescription and snaps in behind the front lens of the sunglasses. This allows higher prescription availability with the coverage of a large, wrap sunglass lens. It also creates a smaller prescription lens surface area to reduce weight and thickness of prescription lenses. Prescription range +6.00 to -8.00 total power (sphere plus cylinder). ;Most popular prescription options listed. Additional coatings can be added on prescription information page. Since insert sits behind goggle lenses, only clear lenses are recommended. Estimated processing time: 5 to 7 working days. Coatings will add a week.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.