Julbo Paddle Sunglasses
The surf spirit is all around us: on every beach, lake shore and river meander, the new heroes of stand-up paddle are walking on water! With Paddle, Julbo has come up with the perfect mix of technical excellence and beach style. The innovative construction of the frame contains thousands of air bubbles for genuine floatability. With Grip Tech temples and a Grip Nose, these sunglasses stay in place and defy wind, waves and choppy seas with no fear of falling. Thanks to their rectangular design and Californian feel, you're sure to take them everywhere: on the water, to the beach... and way beyond.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Bubble frame - floating : Innovative frame construction: thousands of tiny bubbles are built into the frame so the glasses float.
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Supplied with a floating cord : Improves frame grip and keeps them on the surface if they fall in the water.
Eyesize: A: 57 B: 45 DBL: 18 TL: 135 Weight: 26g Base 6. (See "More Help" tab for sizing information)
Julbo Prescription Information
Made with A Sight for Sport Eyes lab. Prescription lens prices quoted are for a pair of lenses with prescriptions up to +3.00 to -5.00 diopters cylinder. Higher prescriptions may be available. Call for information. The most popular and Julbo-like lenses listed. For other lens options such as specialty photochromic lenses, and more, see prescription information page. Estimated time frame for prescription: 7 to 10 working days. (coatings add a week to processing time)
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.