Liquid Image Product Information
Sale item. Quantities may be limited.
The Liquid Image XSC Impact Series HD is a MX Goggle with an integrated True POV HD Video camera. The goggle contains a 136 degree (FOV) wide angle lens to capture all the action for all Offroad Sports. Compatible with most helmets.
- Video camera embedded into an off-road goggle for easy "Hands Free" photography while riding motocross, ATV, UTV, Mountain Bike or Jet Ski.
- Video Mode records HD 1080P Video up to 30 fps and HD 720P up to 60 fps Photo Mode records 12.0 MP images through a 135 degree lens.
- Includes a 4GB micro SDHC card and expands up to 32 GB (sold separately). A 4GB card records approximately 2 hours of video. Camera records approximately 1,000 or more images or 30 minutes of video per 1GB of memory added.
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery (included) lasts for approximately 1.5-2 hours in the HD Video Mode.
- The Impact Series Goggle can be converted to a snow goggle by changing the lens, nose guard, and strap for Xtreme Sport action during the winter.
- Available in red, black, or white.
- Includes an 2 interchangeable Clear Lenses, and 7 Tear Off Sheets
- Water Resistant to withstand rain, sleet, and snow or a brief, accidental submersion in water.
- Available in red, black and white colors.
367 Black, White, and Red Off Road HD1080P Goggles Include:
- 1 video Camera Goggle with Clear MX Lens S/M, 1 extra Clear MX Lens L/XL, 7 Tear Off Sheets, Nose Guard, 10 degree Wedge, Strap Clip, Outrigger Locks, 4GB MicroSD Card, 1 Micro Bag, 1 Rechargeable Battery, USB Cable, RCA Cable, User Manual, Accessory Sheet, Warranty Card, and Replaceable Face Foam, attached.
Liquid Image Prescription Information
Prescription adapter available. Prescription adapter carries prescription lenses and snaps inside goggles. Prescription prices shown are for lenses up to 4.00 diopters with up to 2.00 cylinder. Higher prescription subject to a power charge. For additional prescription lens information and options, visit prescription information page. Prices shown are for single vision (SV) prescription lenses only. Progressive lenses are available in store only or see our prescription information page for other options for obtaining progressive lenses. PD is recommended for accuracy. Enter prescription details in box below or fax/email (not required) the Rx to us if you are unsure how to enter it online. Estimated processing time: 5-7 business days. Coatings add at least a week.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.