Spy Quanta Sunglasses Information
Built to survive on Mars, the Rover’s tough. In fact, select colorways bring ANSI Z87.1 certified lens retention and high mass impact protection together with the detail- and mood-enhancing Happy Lens™. Features include a virtually indestructible Grilamid® construction, high-quality pin hinges, and Hytrel™ rubber temple tips for a more secure, comfortable fit.
- Select colorways feature ANSI Z87.1 certified for lens retention and high mass impact resistance
- Happy Lens™ enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- Available with the Trident™ polarization that eliminates reflective light
- Hytrel™ rubber temple tips for a secure, comfortable fit in the wettest conditions
- Constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- 8-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses for optical superiority
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 59-16-12
- ANSI tactical rated option available
Spy Authentic Prescription Lens Information
Spy Authentic prescription lenses available. Lenses will be made with the Spy Happy technology if selected. The Spy RX Happy lens fuses years of optics design experience with a large and growing body of scientific research to redefine lens innovation in the only prescription lens technology designed to maximize the best transmission of the sun's good rays (specific long wave blue light) while still blocking bad rays (UV and short wave blue light). Exposure to "good" rays has been shown to help align the human body's rhythm with its natural preference for specific color and wavelengths, creating positive changes that can help harmonize the body--creating a positive physiological "uplift" in mood and alertness. The Spy Rx Happy Lens also provides color/contrast enhancement like no other digital lens available. RX Range single vision +3.50 to -5.00, in progresssive ( See progressive lens policy) +3.00 to -4.50 with maximum of 3.00 cylinder power. Actual ability to make will depend on PD. Estimated processing time: 2 weeks.
Lenses can also be made with ASFSE lab for lower prices and more lens color options. See Prescription lens options page.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.