Tusa UC-5019 Liberator Snorkel Mask Information
- Includes Tusa UM-5000 Mask and USP-190 Hyperdry Snorkel
- Elite Series: Features 100% Crystal Silicone, ClearVu tempered glass and the Hyperdry Semi-Dry Top snorkel technology, the Elite series offers excellent performance and value.
- Crystal Silicone: Made from Hypoallergenic 100% pure premium grade crystal silicone offering unsurpassed comfort, fit and performance. It resists stretching and fatigue from extended use, reducing leakage and the need for replacement.
- ClearVu Tempered Glass: Provide superior clarity, color, transmission of light and safety over standard inferior glass.
- EZ Strap and Buckle System: Allows masks to be quickly and easily adjusted with minimal effort. Allowing for a precise fit and ease of removal when necessary.
- Hyperdry Semi-Dry Top Snorkel: Keeps the main snorkel pipe dry by ejecting water through an independent escape pipe.
- High Flow Purge: A large diameter purge valve for simple, quick clearing, reducing, the amount of water remaining in the mouthpiece.
- Low Profile 2 Window Design for maximum field of view.
- Fits Adult Medium to large faces
Tusa Prescription Lens Information
Pre-made lenses that correct for the sphere power only of your prescription. Available in steps of -1.50 to -8.00 in 0.50 steps. For information on picking the right lens powers for your prescription, see FAQ page on how to read a prescription. Gauge reader lenses are reader lenses only with no power at distance and bifocal reading power in bottom corner of lenses. Available in powers of +1.50 to +4.00 lenses in 0.50 steps.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.