Wiley-X WX Echo Sunglasses Information
- FEATURES WILEY X PATENTED REMOVABLE FACIAL CAVITY SEAL TECHNOLOGY
- GASKET BLOCKS OUT WIND, LIGHT, DUST, AND DEBRIS FOR A SECURE FIT AT HIGH SPEEDS AND PROTECTION FROM HAZARDS
- SHATTERPROOF LENSES BLOCK 100% OF UV RAYS
- CERTIFIED TO ANSI Z87.1-2003 HIGH IMPACT AND OPTICAL PERFORMANCE STANDARD
- RATED AS OSHA GRADE OCCUPATIONAL PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR
Fits Head Sizes: M - L
Eyesize: 68/18 B: 38, ED: 69, TL: 115 (see "More Help" tab above for eyesize information)
Includes the following
Removable Facial Cavity Seal (CCECHG)
Large Black Zippered Case (DN112R)
Leash Cord (EH-492-1)
Cleaning Cloth (A425)
Wiley-X Prescription Information
Authentic Wiley-X Prescription lenses available. Prescription range +2.00 to -4.00 total power (sphere plus cylinder) with minimum PD of 60 in 8 base wrap. Can also be made in +5.00 to -7.00 with RX Rim Adapter (6 base lens). ANSI rated frames so only polycarbonate lenses can be made into these frames. Additional coatings and tints can be added on prescription information page. Prescriptions can be made with Standard manufacturing (ASFSE lab) or in HD Digital technology (Wiley-X lab). New Wiley-X Digiforce digital RX lenses have been specially designed for Wiley-X high wrap frames. Point by point digital lens mapping delivers enhanced visual clarity and color contrast. Digiforce ensures a wider field of vision and more significant reading zone for high curve frames. This Wiley-X design can be optimized or customized to the wearer's prescription and face form. Estimated fabrication time: 2-3 weeks.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.