Hilco Jam'n Sports Goggles is available in only Kids Sizes: XS: 52/15 (fits kids 4 to 7). Small: 54/15 (fits kids 8-12). See FAQ for eyesize information.
Meets ASTM F803 impact standards for racquetball, tennis, squash, field hockey, women's lacrosse, and soccer. Also meets safety standards for most other ball/stick sports. Independently PECC Certified. Unique 6 base design gives the illusion of an 8 base wrap around sports goggle. Helmet compatible with optional helmet adapter strap only. Contemporary temple design with premium adjustable strap. Maximum airflow reduces fogging. Strong, lightweight nylon construction for maximum impact resistance. Limited lifetime warranty.
Sports Package Available which Includes:
Goggle with adjustable velcro strap.
Deluxe Zipper case.
1oz Fog Buster Lens Cleaner
Micro-fibre cleaning cloth.
Owners manual and warranty card
Plano T-Zone Sports Package comes with 3mm polycarbonate plano lenses to wear as protective goggles only (non-prescription). No lens option is for prescription lens insertion only (prescription lenses are an add on). Glasses cannot be worn without lenses.
Strap-Adapt sports eyewear system offers ultimate wearing ability. Converts temples to goggle strap in seconds. Strap-Adapt Under the Helmet Strap has an additional strap that fits over the head to prevent the strap from slipping down when putting on a helmet.
Additional information about the brand and warranty information can be found on the Hilco Leader brand page.
Most popular prescription lenses listed. Prescription lens prices quoted are for a pair of lenses with prescriptions up to 6.00 diopters cylinder, up to 2.00 diopter cylinder. Higher prescriptions will incur additional power charges. For other lens options such as specialty photochromic lenses, and more, see prescription information page. No prescription limitations. Estimated time frame for prescription: 7 to 10 working days (coatings can add 3 to 5 days to processing time). Note: Only polycarbonate or Trivex lenses can be inserted into these frames to meet the ASTM safety standard.
• How would you rate the product on a scale of 1-5 with one being the not very good and 5 being excellent? - my daughter loved it so 5
• What features do you like about the product? - the band
• What features are not so good? - color options
• Are you having any fogging issues?- don't know yet
• Would you recommend this product to others?- yes
• What are you mainly using the product for? Soccer
• Have you found other uses for the product as well? - No
• What do you think of A Sight for Sport Eyes as a whole as a company? Were you treated well? Did things arrive in the time you expected? - You guys did an excellent job, just a little misunderstanding on the address that caused us to get the product a little longer of when it was supposed to be. But you guys communicated with me and where on top of it. So thanks for a great customer support.
(Posted on 10/18/2016)
You can send the frame in to have new lenses made for it. Since these are safety rated frames we have to have the frame so we can test the safety of the lenses once they are installed in the frame. You can use the form here to mail in your frame for new lenses:
by William Delbridge
on June 11, 2016 07:00:00
Does he need non-prescription or prescription? In prescription you can just pick the lens option and add a tint to the lenses here: http://www.sporteyes.com/all-prescription-lens-options.html
If he doesn’t need prescription then the plano (non-prescription) lenses that come standard with this are just clear with a slight mirror so they will block about 10% of the sunlight. If he needs darker, we can custom make lenses. You would just order like you would prescription and then for the prescription pick 0.00 for the lens power.
on March 9, 2015 07:00:00