The weather may still be hot but make no mistake Summer is ending and the Back to School needs are plentiful. With Back to School purchases that get used up in a heartbeat. Don’t let your child’s frames be one of them. The Liberty Sport Z8/X8 series and the Wiley-X Flip Active Eyewear(found here):. Both designs are virtually indestructible and ready to take on this school year and more to come.
Liberty Z8/X8 Series
- Engineered to be indestructible.
- Nylo- FlexTM material designed for ruggedness and flexibility.
- Made for prescription lenses. (Sold separately)
Wiley- X Flip Youth Active Eyewear
- Frames are from TriloidTM Nylon material
- Comes with lenses that meet ANSI Z87.1 Standards
- Flexible Spring hinges are more resilient to rough wear and tear
Is your child playing football this Fall and needs to wear glasses, but can’t because of the helmet? Introducing the Hilco Jam’n Helmet Sports Goggles found here: One of choices of sport goggles that a Sight for Sport Eyes offers that are specifically made for helmets.
Hilco Jam’n Helmet Sports Goggles
- Meets ASTM impact standards for ball sports
- Helmet compatible with included helmet adapter strap
- Maximum airflow reduces fogging
The school year is demanding. Make sure your child has the eyewear to meet the demands by ordering yours today.