Bolle Explorer OTG Ski Goggle Information
Designed to fit perfectly with eyeglasses, Cut out in foam allows for easy fit over eyeglass temples. Explorer OTG brings together style with comfort. It's Flow Tech Venting system and Anti-fog treatment will guarantee vision whatever the weather.
- Forestay system: Outrigger systems are designed for goggles to sit snugly on your face while allowing the strap to interact independently with the latest helmet designs for an integrated fit
- Double Lens: Creation of a dual pane thermal barrier between the cold dry outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity prevents distracting condensation from forming.
- Carbo Glas Anti-Scratch: A high tech protective armor applied to the outer lens creates a shield to significantly reduce scratching, keeping your lenses and outlook as clear as a bluebird sky.
- Anti-Fog Treatment P80+: Embeded premium anti-fog layer in the inner lens disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build up that can impede your crystal clear view of the terrain ahead.
- UV protection: All Bolle lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays up to 400nm
- Flow-Tech Venting: Engineered venting systems in each frame promote directional airflow across the inside of the surface of the lens, reducing the potential for moisture build up and maintaining your pristine vision.
- Optical Clip Compatible
For lens color information, see Bolle Lens Color page.
Bolle Prescription Information
This frame utilizes a prescription adapter. This is a piece that carries the prescription and snaps in behind the front lens of the sunglasses. This allows higher prescription availability with the coverage of a large, wrap sunglass lens. It also creates a smaller prescription lens surface area to reduce weight and thickness of prescription lenses. Prescription range +6.00 to -8.00 total power (sphere plus cylinder). ;Most popular prescription options listed. Additional coatings can be added on prescription information page. Since insert sits behind goggle lenses, only clear lenses are recommended. Estimated processing time: 5 to 7 working days. Coatings will add a week.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.