Julbo Aerospeed Sunglasses
- Free Shipping over $60
- we Match Prices
- No Sales Tax
Julbo Aerospeed Sunglasses Information
For endurance addicts, triathletes seeking peak performance, cyclists and runners, Aerospeed is the perfect answer for a new dimension of vision and speed. Its giant photochromic REACTIV lens creates an XXL field of vision in the maximum speed position and in all other configurations. Innovative aerodynamics guarantee both all-comfort coverage and excellent penetration through air. Light, rapid and streamlined for seeing ever faster! Optical Clip available.
- D Nose Fit : Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Air Link Temple system : This elastomer shock absorber insert fitted at the end of the temple makes the glasses lighter and more comfortable
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
Eyesize: A: 131mm B: 52mm, DBL: 14mm, TL: 131mm Weight: 26g
Julbo Prescription Information
2 options for prescription:
This is a piece that carries the prescription and snaps in behind the front lens of the sunglasses. This allows higher prescription availability with the coverage of a large, wrap sunglass lens. It also creates a smaller prescription lens surface area to reduce weight and thickness of prescription lenses. Prescription range +6.00 to -8.00 total power (sphere plus cyliinder). Most popular prescription options listed. Additional coatings can be added on prescription information page. Since insert sits behind goggle lenses, only clear lenses are recommended. Estimated processing time: 5 to 7 working days. Coatings will add a week.
Direct in Shield:
These have cut outs in the lenses where the prescription is inserted into. This is not a separate piece like the insert. These are made directly with Julbo with Julbo lens technology. They are made in France and take 3-4 weeks to make. Coatings cannot be added and prescriptions are limited to +5.00 to -6.00 sphere power with up to 4.00 cylinder.
|Prescription Range Sphere Power||Up to 2.00 Sphere, Up to 4.00 Spher, Up to 6.00 Sphere, Up to 8.00 Spher, Above +/- 8.00 Sphere Power|
|Prescription Range Cylinder Power||Up to 2.00 Cylinder, Up to 4.00 Cylinder, Above 4.00 Cylinder|
|Base Curve||6 Base|