Julbo Outline Sunglasses
- Free Shipping over $60
- we Match Prices
- No Sales Tax
Julbo Outline Sunglasses Information
Designed for endurance athletes, the Outline is the embodiment of Julbo's expertise in technical design and style. With a wraparound shape and available with REACTIV photochromic lenses, the Outline sunglasses offer perfect vision and can be fitted with prescription lenses. Adjustable temple arms are designed to fit snugly under a helmet and the adjustable nose piece ensures flawless grip. The sunglasses feature exceptional venting for maximum comfort.
- 3D Nose Fit : Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Adjustable temples : The temple has a core so that the end can be perfectly adjusted and adapted to a helmet, hat or cap.
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Wraparound wide shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
Eyesize: A: 68mm B: 52mm, DBL: 15mm, TL: 135mm Weight: 26g
Julbo Prescription Information
This frame utilizes a prescription adapter. This is a piece that carries the prescription and snaps in behind the front lens of the sunglasses. This allows higher prescription availability with the coverage of a large, wrap sunglass lens. It also creates a smaller prescription lens surface area to reduce weight and thickness of prescription lenses. Prescription range +6.00 to -8.00 total power (sphere plus cyliinder). Most popular prescription options listed. Additional coatings can be added on prescription information page. Since insert sits behind goggle lenses, only clear lenses are recommended. Estimated processing time: 5 to 7 working days. Coatings will add a week.
|Prescription Range Sphere Power||Up to 2.00 Sphere, Up to 4.00 Spher, Up to 6.00 Sphere, Up to 8.00 Spher, Above +/- 8.00 Sphere Power|
|Prescription Range Cylinder Power||Up to 2.00 Cylinder, Up to 4.00 Cylinder, Above 4.00 Cylinder|
|Base Curve||6 Base|