Julbo Spacelab Snow Goggles
- Free Shipping over $60
- we Match Prices
- No Sales Tax
Julbo Spacelab Snow Goggle
The SPACELAB is the cousin of our popular SKYDOME goggle and also offers an unobstructed field of vision and premium comfort, combined with our Spectron lens range of superior optical quality and proprietary anti-fog double lens technology. For skiers and snowboarders looking for superb visual comfort and a modern, striking style, the SPACELAB features our most advanced Frameless construction on the market. Designed to fit perfectly with a helmet, it will suit both downhill skiers and freeriders looking for goggles with unlimited performance.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Frameless construction
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Glare Control : An anti-glare filter with low polarization (57% polarization) to combat glare while remaining sufficiently light to allow good visibility. Makes terrain easier to read in both good and bad weather.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Polycarbonate lens
- Spherical double lens
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
Julbo Prescription Information
This frame utilizes a prescription adapter. This is a piece that carries the prescription and snaps in behind the front lens of the sunglasses. This allows higher prescription availability with the coverage of a large, wrap sunglass lens. It also creates a smaller prescription lens surface area to reduce weight and thickness of prescription lenses. Prescription range +6.00 to -8.00 total power (sphere plus cyliinder). Most popular prescription options listed. Additional coatings can be added on prescription information page. Since insert sits behind goggle lenses, only clear lenses are recommended. Estimated processing time: 5 to 7 working days. Coatings will add a week.
|Prescription Range Sphere Power||Up to 2.00 Sphere, Up to 4.00 Spher, Up to 6.00 Sphere, Up to 8.00 Spher, Above +/- 8.00 Sphere Power|
|Prescription Range Cylinder Power||Up to 2.00 Cylinder, Up to 4.00 Cylinder, Above 4.00 Cylinder|
|Base Curve||6 Base|