Julbo Skydome Snow Goggle
Its oversize panoramic lens offers maximum angle of vision. Frameless construction eliminates obstacles in the line of sight. Skydome expands vision for the ultimate in backcountry freeride! With its flexible construction and featherweight spec (135 g), it fits the face perfectly for superb comfort. Its Reactiv photochromic lens immediately adapts to the prevailing light for the best possible vision in every weather. Eye-catching Skydome means total freedom for riders.
Fits Medium to large
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Reactiv Photochromic lens : Sphrical Double Lens
- Spherical double lens : 11213
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
Julbo Prescription Information
This frame utilizes a prescription adapter. This is a piece that carries the prescription and snaps in behind the front lens of the sunglasses. This allows higher prescription availability with the coverage of a large, wrap sunglass lens. It also creates a smaller prescription lens surface area to reduce weight and thickness of prescription lenses. Prescription range +6.00 to -8.00 total power (sphere plus cyliinder). Most popular prescription options listed. Additional coatings can be added on prescription information page. Since insert sits behind goggle lenses, only clear lenses are recommended. Estimated processing time: 5 to 7 working days. Coatings will add a week.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.