Liberty Sport Piston Sunglasses Information
The Piston Rx protective motorcycle sunglasses are Z-87 certified and built for speed with their magnetic technology. With the ability to have a pair of active lifestyle shades in a matter of seconds, the Piston's removable Powered by Switch™ magnetic eyecups helps protect the eyes from wind, dust, and light flying particles. They also increase the Piston's comfort, grip, and durability, making them the ideal motorcycle eyewear choice.
- ANSI Z87.1 Certified
- RX’able Unisex 6-Base frame.
- Combination Powered by Switch™ Technology temple offers aggressive edge styling
- Head hugging temple design and adjustable temple tip adds to frame comfort
- Nosepad material is soft, hypoallergenic and water resistant thermoplastic rubber allowing for increased comfort, grip, and durability.
- Removable side cups for venting.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Sunset Driver premium performance sun Lenses.
- Rx motorcycle eyewear fit perfectly under helmets, essential for riders who need high performance protective motorcycle eyewear
- Made for speed and road-ready activities
- Passes all Global Driving Standards
- Rose Amber lens with orange hard coat premium mirror coating(Scratch resistant, anti-stain and anti-smudge)
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection
- Premium polycarbonate lens which passes ANSI Z80.3 standards while providing UV400 protection.
Eyesize See "More Help" tab for eyesize information.
For lens color information, see Liberty Sport Lens Color page.
Liberty Sport Prescription Information
Prescription Lifetime warranty including loss and scratched lenses! You must register your product at Liberty Sport website. If you do not register at the time of purchase, the there will only be a warranty on the frame, not the prescription lenses. However, since these are manufacturer direct lenses, there is no exchange on these. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size. Use the option try for fit first if you are not sure. Prescription lenses are made directly from Liberty Sport using their proprietary technology and lens colors. Rx range +3/-4 with up to 2.00 cylinder.
For higher presriptions, or if you want other lens options not listed like Trivex lens material or Transitions brand lenses, lenses can be made with ASFSE lab. See prescription lens options page for all lens options.
Estimated time: 7 to 10 business days. Rush and super hot rush are available and can be added after the lens options section. Rush only applies to lens manufacturing process. You may also need to expedite shipping at checkout to meet your need by date.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.