- Free Shipping over $50
- Free return
- we Match Prices
- No Sales Tax
Liberty Sport Snowblazer I Sunglasses Information
- Removable MagTraxion™ magnetic eye cups helps protect the eyes from wind, dust and debris. (Patent Pending)
- Flexible temple construction provides head hugging fit, while temple profile allows frame to be comfortably worn under most helmets.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Ultimate Snow Premium Performance polycarbonate lenses:
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth, cleaning cloth pouch for eye cups & adjustable cord.
- 6-Base frame for high prescriptions
- One year warranty
Eyesize: See 'More Help" tab for eyesize information.
For lens color information, see Liberty Sport Lens Color page.
Liberty Sport Prescription Information
Prescription Lifetime warranty including scratched lenses! You must register your product at Liberty Sport website. If you do not register at the time of purchase, the there will only be a warranty on the frame, not the prescription lenses. However, since these are manufacturer direct lenses, there is no exchange on these. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size. Use the option try for fit first if you are not sure. Prescription lenses are made directly from Liberty Sport using their proprietary technology and lens colors. Rx Range: +6.00 to -6.00
For higher powers, or if you want other lens options not listed like Trivex lens material or Transitions brand lenses, lenses can be made with ASFSE lab. See prescription lens options page for all lens options.
Estimated time: 7 to 10 business days. Rush and super hot rush are available and can be added after the lens options section. Rush only applies to lens manufacturing process. You may also need to expedite shipping at checkout to meet your need by date.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Information" button to the right of the main picture at the top of the page.
Prescription Lens Questions
|Prescription Range Sphere Power||Up to 2.00 Sphere, Up to 4.00 Spher, Up to 6.00 Sphere, Up to 8.00 Spher, Above +/- 8.00 Sphere Power|
|Prescription Range Cylinder Power||Up to 2.00 Cylinder, Up to 4.00 Cylinder|
|Base Curve||6 Base|