Spy Snow Ace EC Goggle Information
The first goggle to feature SPY's new electrochromic One Lens Technology, the Ace EC packs the power of three lenses into one injected cylindrical lens that changes tints with a touch of a button. Add that to a comfortable, fog-free goggle compatible with today's most popular helmets, and you've got more than an Ace up your sleeve. You have to see it to believe it.
- Three settings allow you to instantly adjust for any light condition - sunny (VLT: 17%), mixed (VLT: 31%) or flat (VLT: 55%)
- The lightweight (25g) control unit is powered by a lithium-ion battery pack insulated for 6 hours of cold weather performance on 2 hours of charging time
- An LED light on the control unit indicates level of charge, while vibration feedback lets you know the lens tint has changed
- Built on our Ace tooling with flexible, durable polyurethane with our scoop ventilation system
- Anti-fog injected SIC™ (Superior Injected Curve) dual-lens with anti-scratch protection
- Triple-layer Isotron™ face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force fleece
- Silicon-ribbed strap and universally helmet compatible
- 100% UV protection
- Awards won: 2018 Gear of the Show from Outside Magazine, Gear Institute's Winter 2018 Best New Gear Award, 2018 Show Stopper Award from SKI, 2018 Gear Junkie's Best in Show, 2018 Innovation Award from Digital Trends
For a description of Spy technology, see Spy Snow Goggle Page. Also see "Lens Colors" tab for lens color information.
Spy Prescription Goggle Information
Prescription adapter available. Prescription adapter carries prescription lenses and snaps inside goggles. Prescription prices shown are for lenses up to 4.00 diopters with up to 2.00 cylinder. Higher prescription subject to a power charge. For additional prescription lens information and options, visit prescription information page. Prices shown are for single vision (SV) prescription lenses only. Progressive lenses are available in store only or see our prescription information page for other options for obtaining progressive lenses. PD is recommended for accuracy. Enter prescription details in box below or fax/email (not required) the Rx to us if you are unsure how to enter it online. Estimated time: 5 to 7 working days. Fog coating adds one week.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.