VerSport Olimpo Sports Goggle Information
Sizing: Small Adult See "More Help" tab for eyesize information.
|A||B||DBL||Temple to Temple|
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports for Squah, basketball, soccer, handball, badmitton andmore. Also exceeds ANSI safety testing as well.
- 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and adjustable strap.
- Polycarbonate UV 400 Lenses
- Double injected nylon frame resistant to damage from UV and sweat
- Rubber sleeve over the strap is designed for increase comfort
- Comes with earpieces and full wrap strap versions
- 3 year warranty.
VerSport Prescription Information
Prescription lenses available. Prices quoted are for lenses made with A Sight for Sport Eyes lab. Only most popular lens options offered on this page. For additional lens options including sunglass tints, see prescription information page. Single vision polycarbonate prescription lenses quoted for prescriptions +6.00 to -6.00 with up to 2.00 cylinder (higher powers available for an additional charge). Not recommended for powers above 8.00. Progressives and bifocals available by special order only. Processing time: 7 to 10 working days. Coatings will add extra time. Note: Only polycarbonate or Trivex lenses can be used for this frame to meet the ASTM safety standard.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.