Wiley-X Enzo Sunglasses Information
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and High Mass Impact Standards as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) Standards
- 100 percent UVA/UVB Protection with Distortion-Free Clarity
- T-Shell™ Lens Coating Resists Scratching in Extreme Environments
- Removeable Facial Cavity™ Seal Protects Eyes from Fine Dust, Pollen, Irritants as well as Peripheral Light
- Clear Lens Provides Maximum Light Transmission. See Precise Color Values. Hazy or Overcast, Dusk/Dawn Conditions. Light Transmission: 89%
- High Rx
- Black Zippered Clamshell Case
- Leash Cord with Rubber Temple Grips
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction Card
Fits Head Sizes: M - L
Eyesize: 64 | DBL: 15 | Temple: 125 (see Help tab for eyesize information)
Wiley-X Prescription Information
Authentic Wiley-X Prescription lenses available. Prescription range +2.00 to -4.00 total power (sphere plus cylinder) with minimum PD of 60 in 8 base wrap. Can also be made in +5.00 to -7.00 with RX Rim Adapter (6 base lens). ANSI rated frames so only polycarbonate lenses can be made into these frames. Additional coatings and tints can be added on prescription information page. Prescriptions can be made with Standard manufacturing (ASFSE lab) or in HD Digital technology (Wiley-X lab). New Wiley-X Digiforce digital RX lenses have been specially designed for Wiley-X high wrap frames. Point by point digital lens mapping delivers enhanced visual clarity and color contrast. Digiforce ensures a wider field of vision and more significant reading zone for high curve frames. This Wiley-X design can be optimized or customized to the wearer's prescription and face form. Estimated fabrication time: 2-3 weeks.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.