Wiley-X WX Censor Sunglasses Information
- BOLD STREET SERIES STYLING MAXIMIZES FASHION AND FUNCTION
- SHATTERPROOF LENSES BLOCK 100% OF UV RAYS
- MEETS GL-PD 10-12 MCEP STANDARD, SUPERSEDING MIL-PRF-31013 BALLISTIC STANDARD
- CERTIFIED TO ANSI Z87.1-2003 HIGH IMPACT AND OPTICAL PERFORMANCE STANDARD
- RATED AS OSHA GRADE OCCUPATIONAL PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR
- MEETS U.S. MILITARY SPECIFICATIONS AS COMBAT PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR
Fits Head Sizes: S - M
Eyesize: 61/16, B: 37, ED: 68, TL 120 (see "More Help" tab for eyesize information)
Includes the following
Leash Cord (EH-492-1)
Large Black Zippered Case/Black Ops (DN112)
Cleaning Cloth (A425)
Wiley-X Prescription Information
Authentic Wiley-X Prescription lenses available. Prescription range +3.00 to -5.00 total power (sphere plus cylinder) with minimum PD of 60. ANSI rated frames so only polycarbonate lenses can be made into these frames. Additional coatings and tints can be added on prescription information page. Prescriptions can be made with Standard manufacturing (ASFSE lab) or in HD Digital technology (Wiley-X lab). New Wiley-X Digiforce digital RX lenses have been specially designed for Wiley-X high wrap frames. Point by point digital lens mapping delivers enhanced visual clarity and color contrast. Digiforce ensures a wider field of vision and more significant reading zone for high curve frames. This Wiley-X design can be optimized or customized to the wearer's prescription and face form. Estimated fabrication time: 2-3 weeks.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.