Wiley-X Axis Safety Glasses
Turn the world upside down! Our WX Axis delivers a sleek, sophisticated look that's a perfect fit for both the office and the workshop. Deisgned for ultimate comfort, the WX Axis features air-filled nose pads and adjustable core temples that contour to your head. By attaching the included removable side shields, the WX Axis meet ANSI safety standards. The 5 barrel hinges provide extra flexibility to prevent accidental breakage. If you need eyewear that's fashionable and durable, the clear answer is the Axis.
- WorkSight™ Series Eyewear
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and High Mass Impact Standards as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) Standards
- 100 percent UVA/UVB Protection with Distortion-Free Clarity
- T-Shell™ Lens Coating Resists Scratching in Extreme Environments
- Optical 5 Barrel Hinge
- Hand Polished, Durable Triloid™Nylon Frame
- Adjustable Wire Core Temple Tips for Custom Fit
- Removable WorkSight™ Side Shields for Lateral Protection on the Job
- Custom WX Logo on Temples
- Rx Ready
Available in one size: Fits Small to Medium
Eye Size: 58| DBL: 16 | B: 42 Temple: 140
Includes the Following:
- Fold Over Case That Folds Flat For Easy Storage
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Removable WorkSight™ Side Shields
- Small Storage Pouch With Drawstring for Side Shields
ANSI rated frames so only polycarbonate lenses can be made into these frames. Prices are for single vision lenses only. For progressives or bifocals, see prescription information page for procedure for this. Additional coatings and tints can be added on prescription information page. Estimated fabrication time: 7 to 10 business days. Coatings add 1 week.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.