Swim Goggle Information
- Designed to accommodate virtually any prescription (+16.00D to -16.00D)
- Adult size and junior sizes available
- Reusable Plastic Case included
- Hypo-allergenic silicone eye seals and strap
- Unique, leak proof lens bevel design (requires special edging for prescription if trying to have filled locally)
- 3 sizes of interchangeable nose bridges on adult goggle, adjustable nose bridge on junior goggle
- Complete goggle with prescription lenses start at only $150.
Bridge Sizes: (measured from inside of right lens to inside of left lens--to measure on face, measure inside tear duct to tear duct wrapped around nose with flexible measuring tape).
Adult Bridge Sizes: Large: 22mm, Medium: 20mm, Small: 18mm
Junior Bridge Sizes: Large: 22mm, Medium: 18mm, Small: 15mm
Custom Prescription lenses available to your exact prescription including astigmatism so vision will be just like glasses (not premade lenses).
For additional brand information and warranty details, see Hilco Leader brand page.
Please note: Frames do not come with any lenses if ordering just to try or have fit made locally.
Prices quoted above are for Hilco Authentic polycarbonate prescription lenses in prescriptions +6.00 to -6.00 with up to 4.00 cylinder. Higher powers available for a additional charges (+16.00D to -16.00D ) Hilco prescription lenses take about 2-3 weeks to make. Note: we recommend you order the goggle first without prescription to try for fit/leaking as once we make the prescription, they are not refundable. Also when ordering prescription, please notate what size nose bridge you think you need. You can change it but it helps to make prescription more accurate. (see bridge size information above) Note: Lens price is discounted when ordering with goggle. If ordering lenses only (i.e. when your RX changes), lens prices will change. Other lens options not listed (i.e. polarized, transitions, etc.) can be added from the prescription information page