Julbo Cham Sunglasses
- Free Shipping over $50
- Free return
- we Match Prices
- No Sales Tax
Julbo Cham Sunglasses Information
The legends of the mountains were as tough as old leather! New generations are nostalgic for the authentic frame with leather side shields worn by the greatest mountaineers of Chamonix on all the world's peaks. With this re-release, Julbo offers much more than a pair of sunnies: pure emotion, and the alchemy of shiny metal, soft leather and rivets, backed up by high-performance mirror lenses. Comfort and vision in the mountains, with equally good credentials for town or your travels.
- 360° adjustable temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Leather side shields : A special feature of glacier sunglasses, leather side shields have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
Eyesize: A: 58mm B: 50mm DBL: 19mm TL: 145mm Weight: 39g Base 6 (See "More Help" tab for sizing information)
Julbo Prescription Information
Made with A Sight for Sport Eyes lab. Prescription lens prices quoted are for a pair of lenses with prescriptions up to +6.00 to -8.00 diopters cylinder. Higher prescriptions may be available. Call for information. The most popular and Julbo-like lenses listed. For other lens options such as specialty photochromic lenses, and more, see prescription information page. Estimated time frame for prescription: 7 to 10 working days. (coatings add a week to processing time)
|Prescription Range Sphere Power||Up to 2.00 Sphere, Up to 4.00 Spher, Up to 6.00 Sphere, Up to 8.00 Spher, Above +/- 8.00 Sphere Power|
|Prescription Range Cylinder Power||Up to 2.00 Cylinder, Up to 4.00 Cylinder, Above 4.00 Cylinder|
|Base Curve||6 Base|