Julbo Shadow Snow Goggles
- Free Shipping over $60
- we Match Prices
- No Sales Tax
Julbo Shadow Snow Goggle
SHADOW promises an ultra-wide field of vision in goggles for medium and small faces, while also offering premium comfort, a featherweight spec of 110 grams, and the unrivalled visual performance of our REACTIV photochromic (light changing) lenses. The frameless design and spherical lens are inspired by our bestseller SKYDOME and guarantee a perfect fit under helmets. Designed for serious skiing, deep powder or freshly groomed slopes, SHADOW protects and supports your eyes so you can focus on what really matters: your next turn.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Double adjustable strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Invisible strap insertion
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
Julbo Prescription Information
This frame utilizes a prescription adapter. This is a piece that carries the prescription and snaps in behind the front lens of the sunglasses. This allows higher prescription availability with the coverage of a large, wrap sunglass lens. It also creates a smaller prescription lens surface area to reduce weight and thickness of prescription lenses. Prescription range +6.00 to -8.00 total power (sphere plus cyliinder). Most popular prescription options listed. Additional coatings can be added on prescription information page. Since insert sits behind goggle lenses, only clear lenses are recommended. Estimated processing time: 5 to 7 working days. Coatings will add a week.
|Prescription Range Sphere Power||Up to 2.00 Sphere, Up to 4.00 Spher, Up to 6.00 Sphere, Up to 8.00 Spher, Above +/- 8.00 Sphere Power|
|Prescription Range Cylinder Power||Up to 2.00 Cylinder, Up to 4.00 Cylinder, Above 4.00 Cylinder|
|Base Curve||6 Base|