Julbo Shield Sunglasses Information
Dedicated to mountain lovers who explore all types of terrain and all sports, Shield combines style and effciency, creating a unique solution for all the challenges the mountains have to offer, whether it be mountaineering, hiking or even mountain running. These shades will protect your eyes all day long. Sun, snow, ice and wind are never far away when you're in the mountains.
Julbo has produced a stylish frame for cross/mountain bike hoppers to reflect both their spirit of adventure and technical ability. All-terrain and all-protection, Shield will open both your field of vision and your mind to what's possible: Zebra or Cameleon photochromic REACTIV lenses for perfect vision, and non-slip curved temples with Nose Grip so they stay on your head when things get bumpy! Air Flow ventilation and removable soft-feel side shields guarantee maximum comfort. The sleek rectangular shape ensures style and bold moves go hand-in-hand.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame to facilitate air circulation and prevent fogging.
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Fabric side shields : Removable fabric, soft-touch side shields provide maximum comfort and do not cause irritation in contact with skin.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Supplied with an adjustable cord : Hold and security. The cord length can be changed with the adjustment loop.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
Eyesize: A: 59mm B: 45mm DBL: 17mm Temple Length: 130mm Weight: 32g (see "More Help" tab for sizing information) 8 base
Julbo Prescription Information
Made with A Sight for Sport Eyes lab. Prescription lens prices quoted are for a pair of lenses with prescriptions up to +3.00 to -5.00 diopters cylinder. Higher prescriptions may be available. Call for information. The most popular and Julbo-like lenses listed. For other lens options such as specialty photochromic lenses, and more, see prescription information page. Estimated time frame for prescription: 7 to 10 working days. (coatings add a week to processing time)
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.