Liberty Sport F8 Helmet Spex ASTM Sports Glasses
- Free Shipping over $50
- Free return
- we Match Prices
- No Sales Tax
Liberty Sport Helmet Spex Goggle Information
Sizing: Kids size only. See "More Help" tab for eyesize information.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
- 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and adjustable strap.
- Polycarbonate UV 400 Lenses
- Lifetime warranty including prescription lenses
- Soft rubber end pieces that mold to the face that offer additional cushioning,
- Adjustable goggle strap that contours over the ears, and venting in the eye-rim for increase airflow.
- Includes a skull cap to wear with helmets that must be worn over the goggle and under the helmet to keep the goggle in place.
Sports: Football, Hockey, Baseball, Softball, Boys Lacrosse and other ball/stick sports that require the use of helmets.
Although Liberty Sport sports eyewear is designed to offer the best possible protection during certain sporting activities, there is always the possibility that the wearer may sustain an eye, face, or other injury due to impact or because of the nature of the athletic activity. If the frame incurs an severe impact it must be replaced. If the frame is neglected or misused, or is worn improperly, the degree of eye protection provided may be reduced and may result in permanent eye, face, head, or other injuries.
Neither the designer, manufacturer, nor Liberty Sport Inc. claims their sports eyewear is unbreakable or eliminates the possibility of injury.
Liberty Sport Prescription Information
Prescription Lifetime warranty including scratched lenses! You must register your product at Liberty Sport website. If you do not register at the time of purchase, the there will only be a warranty on the frame, not the prescription lenses. However, since these are manufacturer direct lenses, there is no exchange on these. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size. Use the option try for fit first if you are not sure. Prescription lenses are made directly from Liberty Sport using their proprietary technology and lens colors.
Featuring the exclusive ShokBlokR™ Technology, specially formulated 2.0 mm protective lenses. 100% UV blocking, Highest Optical Quality Resin with Water White clarity, low birefringence and excellent Bayer (scratch resistance) rating. Passes ASTM and ANSI Z87.1 impact protection standards
If you want other lens options not listed like Trivex lens material or Transitions brand lenses, lenses can be made with ASFSE lab. See prescription lens options page for all lens options.
|Prescription Range Sphere Power||Up to 2.00 Sphere, Up to 4.00 Spher, Up to 6.00 Sphere, Up to 8.00 Spher, Above +/- 8.00 Sphere Power|
|Prescription Range Cylinder Power||Up to 2.00 Cylinder, Up to 4.00 Cylinder, Above 4.00 Cylinder|
|Safety Rating||ASTM Ball Sports|
|Base Curve||6 Base|