Liberty Sport Helmet Spex Goggle Information
Sizing: Kids size only. See "More Help" tab for eyesize information.
|53 (ages 10+)
|49 (ages 5 to 9)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
- 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and adjustable strap.
- Polycarbonate UV 400 Lenses
- 1 year warranty
- Soft rubber end pieces that mold to the face that offer additional cushioning,
- Adjustable goggle strap that contours over the ears, and venting in the eye-rim for increase airflow.
- Includes a skull cap to wear with helmets that must be worn over the goggle and under the helmet to keep the goggle in place.
Sports: Football, Hockey, Baseball, Softball, Boys Lacrosse and other ball/stick sports that require the use of helmets.
Although Liberty Sport sports eyewear is designed to offer the best possible protection during certain sporting activities, there is always the possibility that the wearer may sustain an eye, face, or other injury due to impact or because of the nature of the athletic activity. If the frame incurs an severe impact it must be replaced. If the frame is neglected or misused, or is worn improperly, the degree of eye protection provided may be reduced and may result in permanent eye, face, head, or other injuries.
Neither the designer, manufacturer, nor Liberty Sport Inc. claims their sports eyewear is unbreakable or eliminates the possibility of injury.
Liberty Sport Prescription Information
Prescription lenses available. Prices quoted are for lenses made with A Sight for Sport Eyes lab. Only most popular lens options offered on this page. For additional lens options including sunglass tints, see prescription information page. Single vision polycarbonate prescription lenses quoted for prescriptions +6.00 to -6.00 with up to 2.00 cylinder (higher powers available for an additional charge). Not recommended for powers above 8.00. Progressives and bifocals available by special order only. Processing time: 7 to 10 working days. Coatings will add extra time. Note: Only polycarbonate or Trivex lenses can be used for this frame to meet the ASTM safety standard. (Note: Lens can be made directly with Liberty Sport with a slightly reduced cost but one time remake policy would not apply--call if you would like this)
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.