Liberty Sport Morpheus Street Series Product Information
A series of collectible F803 protective frames with authentic designs inspired by a fusion of sports performance and street art. Includes frame, custom metal case and micro-fiber pouch, each with matching graphic artwork.
Sizing: Kids & Teens See "More Help" tab for eyesize information.
|48 (kids 4-9)||32.3||51||17||125|
|51 (kids 7-12)||32.8||54||17||125|
|53 (small or narrow adult)||34.7||58||17||130|
- Unisex Shape.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
- Patented (#7,137,700) eye rim assembly and 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
- New dramatic two tone over molded color treatments.
- Sculpted temple design with color coordinated inside padding.
- Temples and bridge have soft, color coordinated padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and adjustable strap.
- Polycarbonate UV 400 Lenses
- One year warranty.
- Sunglasses tint can be added to lenses (see "Accessories" section to add tint to lenses for non-prescription lenses or "Prescription Add Ons" for prescription lenses
Sports: Basketball, Handball, Paddleball, Racquetball, Soccer, Squash, Tennis and other ball/stick sports not requiring independent certification.
Although Liberty Sport sports eyewear is designed to offer the best possible protection during certain sporting activities, there is always the possibility that the wearer may sustain an eye, face, or other injury due to impact or because of the nature of the athletic activity. If the frame incurs an severe impact it must be replaced. If the frame is neglected or misused, or is worn improperly, the degree of eye protection provided may be reduced and may result in permanent eye, face, head, or other injuries.
Neither the designer, manufacturer, nor Liberty Sport Inc. claims their sports eyewear is unbreakable or eliminates the possibility of injury.
Liberty Sport Prescription Information
Prescription Lifetime warranty including loss and scratched lenses! You must register your product at Liberty Sport website. If you do not register at the time of purchase, the there will only be a warranty on the frame, not the prescription lenses. However, since these are manufacturer direct lenses, there is no exchange on these. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size. Use the option try for fit first if you are not sure. Prescription lenses are made directly from Liberty Sport using their proprietary technology and lens colors
If you want other lens options not listed like Trivex lens material or Transitions brand lenses, lenses can be made with ASFSE lab. See prescription lens options page for all lens options.
Estimated time: 7 to 10 business days. Rush and super hot rush are available and can be added after the lens options section. Rush only applies to lens manufacturing process. You may also need to expedite shipping at checkout to meet your need by date.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.