Liberty Sport Morpheus 1 Street Series Product Information
A series of collectible F803 protective frames with authentic designs inspired by a fusion of sports performance and street art. Includes frame, custom metal case and micro-fiber pouch, each with matching graphic artwork.
Sizing: Kids & Teens See "More Help" tab for eyesize information.
|48 (kids 4-9)||32.3||51||17||125|
|51 (kids 7-12)||32.8||54||17||125|
|53 (small or narrow adult)||34.7||58||17||130|
- Unisex Shape.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
- Patented (#7,137,700) eye rim assembly and 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
- New dramatic two tone over molded color treatments.
- Sculpted temple design with color coordinated inside padding.
- Temples and bridge have soft, color coordinated padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and adjustable strap.
- Polycarbonate UV 400 Lenses
- One year warranty.
- Sunglasses tint can be added to lenses (see "Accessories" section to add tint to lenses for non-prescription lenses or "Prescription Add Ons" for prescription lenses
Sports: Basketball, Handball, Paddleball, Racquetball, Soccer, Squash, Tennis and other ball/stick sports not requiring independent certification.
Although Liberty Sport sports eyewear is designed to offer the best possible protection during certain sporting activities, there is always the possibility that the wearer may sustain an eye, face, or other injury due to impact or because of the nature of the athletic activity. If the frame incurs an severe impact it must be replaced. If the frame is neglected or misused, or is worn improperly, the degree of eye protection provided may be reduced and may result in permanent eye, face, head, or other injuries.
Neither the designer, manufacturer, nor Liberty Sport Inc. claims their sports eyewear is unbreakable or eliminates the possibility of injury.
Liberty Sport Prescription Information
Prescription lenses available. Prices quoted are for lenses made with A Sight for Sport Eyes lab. Only most popular lens options offered on this page. For additional lens options including sunglass tints, see prescription information page. Single vision polycarbonate prescription lenses quoted for prescriptions +6.00 to -6.00 with up to 2.00 cylinder (higher powers available for an additional charge). Not recommended for powers above 8.00. Progressives and bifocals available by special order only. Processing time: 7 to 10 working days. Coatings will add extra time. Note: Only polycarbonate or Trivex lenses can be used for this frame to meet the ASTM safety standard. (Note: Lens can be made directly with Liberty Sport but one time remake policy would not apply--call if you would like this)
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.