Liberty Sport Rally Sunglasses Information
The Rally’s shallower eye size, high wrap, and removable side-shields provide full coverage from the elements and allows those with smaller faces to be active without any obstruction to their vision performance. Its lightweight construction and overmolded temples provide a snug and comfortable all-day fit.
- Lightweight contruction for both moto and sport (running/cycling).
- Comes with removable magnetic side shields (Powered By Switch™) to help protect the eyes from wind and debris
- Contoured temples for fit under helmets. Rubber overmold for comfort and grip
- Smaller eye size for smaller faces and those with high cheek bones
- Head hugging temple design to add to frame comfort.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Ultimate Driver polycarbonate premium performance lenses
- Raised eyerim back lip provides additional lens retention.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth, eye cup pouch & adjustable cord.
Rx Lens Recommendation:
- 8-base wrap around lens shape delivers excellent peripheral field of vision.
- Passes all Global Driving Standards.
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- For sports and cycling we recommend a Polarized lens with Clear Vue™ anti-reflective coating.
- For motorcycling, we recommend our Ultimate Driver lens which is a Rose Amber lens with silver flash mirror coating.
Eyesize See "More Help" tab for eyesize information.
For lens color information, see Liberty Sport Lens Color page.
Liberty Sport Prescription Information
Prescription Lifetime warranty including scratched lenses! You must register your product at Liberty Sport website. If you do not register at the time of purchase, the there will only be a warranty on the frame, not the prescription lenses. However, since these are manufacturer direct lenses, there is no exchange on these. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size. Use the option try for fit first if you are not sure. Prescription lenses are made directly from Liberty Sport using their proprietary technology and lens colors. RX range: +4.00 to -5.00 with up to 2.00 cylinder.
For higher prescriptions or if you want other lens options not listed like Trivex lens material or Transitions brand lenses, lenses can be made with ASFSE lab. See prescription lens options page for all lens options.
Estimated time: 7 to 10 business days. Rush and super hot rush are available and can be added after the lens options section. Rush only applies to lens manufacturing process. You may also need to expedite shipping at checkout to meet your need by date.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.