Proguard Eyeguard Sports Glasses Information
Sizing: Kids to adults
- Unisex Shape.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803-03 impact resistance for several sports. Also meets EN-166 (Europe) and JIS T8147.5.1d (Japan) Safety standards.
- Strong and durable polycarbonate frame with polycarbonate lenses, interior side cushion, nose padding and special lens fixation for safety.
- 6 Base curve for a wide range of prescriptions
- Available in 4 sizes to ensure optimum fit
- Comes with plano, optical quality polycarbonate lenses, semi-rigid case, and cleaning cloth
- Polycarbonate UV 400 Lenses
- Adjustable Elasticneoprene strap is washable
- No metal parts or sharp edges
- Anti-slip earpiece is flexible and ergonomic form fitting. Additional fixation with elastic band
- Anti-allergenic nose pad
- Available with prescription lenses
- Available with full wrap strap only (for earpiece version ,see Progear Eyeguard Temple Version)
- Optional wind guard or EVA guard available (sold separately). The Wind Guard shields the eyes from rushing air and debris that threaten safety and performance. Sweat absorbing sponge lining can be used for skiing, cycling skateboarding and certain extreme sports. Waterproof EVA lining designed for motorcycling, sailing, surfing, wakeboarding and other water sports. (Note: not available for XL size goggle)
Sports: Basketball, Handball, Paddleball, Racquetball, Soccer, Squash, Tennis and other ball/stick sports not requiring independent certification.
Small : Fits kids 6-10 (A: 48, DBL: 18) (Item #EG-S 1010 with earpieces or #EG-S 1011 with full wrap strap)
Med: Fits kids 11-15 (A: 52, DBL: 18) (Item #EG-M 1020 with earpieces or #EG-M 1021 with full wrap strap)
Large: Fits ages 15 to adult (A: 55, DBL: 19) (Item #EG-L 1030 with earpieces or #EG-L 1031 with full wrap strap)
X-Large: Fits Large Adults (A: 57, DBL: 19) (Item #EG-XL 1040 with earpieces or #EG-XL 1041 with full wrap strap)
Progear Prescription Information
Current special! Get clear polycarbonate lenses with Anti-Reflective Coating for $80 (lens price, doesn't include frame). Normally $160! (prescription limitations apply)
Prescription lenses available. Prices quoted are for lenses made with A Sight for Sport Eyes lab. Only most popular lens options offered on this page. For additional lens options including sunglass tints, see prescription information page. Single vision polycarbonate prescription lenses quoted for prescriptions +6.00 to -6.00 with up to 2.00 cylinder (higher powers available for an additional charge). Not recommended for powers above 8.00. Progressives and bifocals available by special order only. Processing time: 7 to 10 working days. Coatings will add extra time. Note: Only polycarbonate or Trivex lenses can be used for this frame to meet the ASTM safety standard. (Note: Lens can be made directly with Liberty Sport with a slightly reduced cost but one time remake policy would not apply--call if you would like this)
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.