Rec-Specs Maxx 31 Sports Goggle Information
Basketball, Handball, Paddleball, Racquetball, Soccer, Squash, Tennis and other ball/stick sports not requiring independent certification
- The first protective sports eyewear to receive the AOA seal of Acceptance!
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.
- Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power.
- Unisex shape.
- Sizing allows for youth fitting.
- Temples and bridge have soft inside padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case & adjustable strap.
- Available with Clear lenses with Silver mirror non-prescription lenses for protection.
- Polycarbonate UV 400 Lenses.
- Sunglasses tint can be added to lenses (see "Accessories" section to add tint to lenses for non-prescription lenses or "Prescription Add Ons" for prescription lenses.
Sizing: Teens and Adults See "More Help" tab for eyesize information.
|Medium 53 (teens or small faces)||34.7||58||17||130|
|Large 55 (average adult size)||39.0||60||20||130|
Although Liberty Sport sports eyewear is designed to offer the best possible protection during certain sporting activities, there is always the possibility that the wearer may sustain an eye, face, or other injury due to impact or because of the nature of the athletic activity. If the frame incurs an severe impact it must be replaced. If the frame is neglected or misused, or is worn improperly, the degree of eye protection provided may be reduced and may result in permanent eye, face, head, or other injuries.
Neither the designer, manufacturer, nor Liberty Sport Inc. claims their sports eyewear is unbreakable or eliminates the possibility of injury.
Rec-Specs Prescription Information
Prescription lenses available. Prices quoted are for lenses made with A Sight for Sport Eyes lab. Only most popular lens options offered on this page. For additional lens options including sunglass tints, see prescription information page. Single vision polycarbonate prescription lenses quoted for prescriptions +6.00 to -6.00 with up to 2.00 cylinder (higher powers available for an additional charge). Not recommended for powers above 8.00. Progressives and bifocals available by special order only. Processing time: 7 to 10 working days. Coatings will add extra time. Note: Only polycarbonate or Trivex lenses can be used for this frame to meet the ASTM safety standard. (Note: Lens can be made directly with Liberty Sport but one time remake policy would not apply--call if you would like this)
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.