VerSport Troy Sports Goggle Information
Sizing: Adults See "More Help" tab for eyesize information.
|A||B||DBL||TL||Temple to Temple|
|60 (adult LG)||40||18||135||134|
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports for Squah, basketball, soccer, handball, badmitton and more. Also meets ANSI safety standards.
- 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and adjustable strap.
- Polycarbonate UV 400 Lenses
- Two frames in one--interchangeable with earpieces and full wrap around strap (both included with frames). Temples, double injected as well with rubberized temples. Band has double adjustment, sits more comfortably
- Quick Twist Exchange mechanism allow sfor a quick and secure locking exchange system.
- Premium sport safety-only sport safety that is front vented and gives airflow at the top of the bridge to prevent fogging. Aero Bridge creates an effective flow of air around the critical vision area. The horizontal slants are scaled on upgraded levels in order to adjust the flow of ventilation to the user's movement.
- Dynamic temple shaft allows for the sleekest dynamic sport design without sacrificing style and safety.
- Wishbone temple tip curves round the ear for a shock absorbing effect.
- TR-90 double injected bridge, injected for seamless finish and secure build. Only TR-90 sports eyewear on the market today
- 3 year warranty.
VerSport Prescription Information
Prescription lenses available. Prices quoted are for lenses made with A Sight for Sport Eyes lab. Only most popular lens options offered on this page. For additional lens options including sunglass tints, see prescription information page. Single vision polycarbonate prescription lenses quoted for prescriptions +6.00 to -6.00 with up to 2.00 cylinder (higher powers available for an additional charge). Not recommended for powers above 8.00. Progressives and bifocals available by special order only. Processing time: 7 to 10 working days. Coatings will add extra time. Note: Only polycarbonate or Trivex lenses can be used for this frame to meet the ASTM safety standard.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.