Raleri Rugby 2.0 Prescription Goggle Information
Please note: We get these direct from Italy. Non-stock items may take 3 to 10 days to come in.
IRB PRO Trial Approved Rugby Goggles
- Truly 100% MADE IN ITALY goggles
ENHANCEMENTS OVER THE 1.0 BASE VERSION:
- FogStop Antifog Insert, 400% better antimoisture
- HardCoating Treatment for a better scratch resistance
ENHANCEMENTS OVER THE 2.0 EVO VERSION:
- Lens is 15% lighter
- More elastic for a better impact resistance and a better impact absorption.
- Lot of spare and refurbish parts included: 2 clip-on glazable inserts, 2 band straps, foams and inner lens for replacement.
- Ballistic nylon frame with variable thick.
- Rapid strap unlock "man down" type useful in case of unfair play or accidents: it avoids improper and dangerous head maneuvers.
- Hypoallegenic multi layer foam with pile on the face side.
- Front air intakes.
- 30mm and 40mm strap.
LENSES OPTIC SPECIFICATIONS:
- High UV protection (from UV380 to UV400)
- Inner Raleri FogStop Antifog
- Radial optic correction
Also works well for full contact sports like martial arts due to the break away strap.
Note: The IRB requires you register the goggles with them. We cannot ship these until you fill out the appropriate forms for the IRB if using for rugby. Get code here: http://www.irbplayerwelfare.com/goggles
Raleri Prescription Information
Prescription adapter/insert included with goggles Prescription adapter/insert carries prescription lenses and snaps inside goggles. Prescription prices shown are for lenses up to 6.00 diopters with up to 2.00 cylinder. Higher prescription subject to a power charge. For additional prescription lens information and options, visit prescription information page. Prices shown are for single vision (SV) prescription lenses only. Progressive lenses are available in store only or see our prescription information page for other options for obtaining progressive lenses. PD is recommended for accuracy. Enter prescription details in box below or fax/email (not required) the Rx to us if you are unsure how to enter it online. Estimated time 5-7 working days. Fog coating adds an extra week.
Looking for Lens Color Descriptions? Look for the "Lens Color" Icon at the top right corner of the product page.