Use your FSA funds for glasses or goggles! Check out our Promotions
Person wearing a Rugby goggle
Raleri Rugby 2.0 Size B (kids)
Raleri Rugby 2.0 Size A (Adult)
Raleri Rugby 2.0 Goggle Size A Front View
Raleri Rugby 2.0 Goggle What's included
man wearing Raleri Rugby 2.0 Size A goggles
Raleri Rugby 2.0 Goggle Side View
Raleri Rugby 2.0 Goggle Top View
Kid wearing Raleri Rugby 2.0 Size B goggles
Raleri Rugby 2.0 Goggle Size B
Pick a Frame/Lens Color (required)
Is This a Prescription?
Please note: We get these direct from Italy. Non-stock items may take 3 to 10 days to come in.
As of 2022, only the Flexi version will be made. 3.0 version.
IRB PRO Trial Approved Rugby Goggles
- Truly 100% MADE IN ITALY goggles
ENHANCEMENTS OVER THE 1.0 BASE VERSION:
- FogStop Antifog Insert, 400% better antimoisture
- HardCoating Treatment for a better scratch resistance
ENHANCEMENTS OVER THE 2.0 EVO VERSION:
- Lens is 15% lighter
- More elastic for a better impact resistance and a better impact absorption.
- Lot of spare and refurbish parts included: 2 clip-on glazable inserts, 2 band straps, foams and inner lens for replacement.
- Ballistic nylon frame with variable thick.
- Rapid strap unlock "man down" type useful in case of unfair play or accidents: it avoids improper and dangerous head maneuvers.
- Hypoallegenic multi layer foam with pile on the face side.
- Front air intakes.
- 30mm and 40mm strap.
LENSES OPTIC SPECIFICATIONS:
- High UV protection (from UV380 to UV400)
- Inner Raleri FogStop Antifog
- Radial optic correction
Has flexiblie strap area for more comfort. This version works well for other sports like martial arts or other contact sports.
S3 Version: Good for other sports, just not Rugby certified. Same styling with less thick of a safety lens than the rugby requires. Good for other sports.
For measuring guide, click here.
Prescription adapter/insert included with goggles Prescription adapter/insert carries prescription lenses and snaps inside goggles. Prescription prices shown are for lenses up to 6.00 diopters with up to 2.00 cylinder. Higher prescription subject to a power charge. For additional prescription lens information and options, visit prescription information page. Prices shown are for single vision (SV) prescription lenses only. Progressive lenses are available in store only or see our prescription information page for other options for obtaining progressive lenses. PD is recommended for accuracy. Enter prescription details in box below or fax/email (not required) the Rx to us if you are unsure how to enter it online. Estimated time 5-7 working days. Fog coating adds an extra week.
Please Login to write a review.
Free shipping on all orders over $75
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
(Custom Rx has limitations)
USE FSA Money
You can use funds in your FSA
WE MATCH PRICES
Get the best deal price